- Flagship product, the Original PB B'laster Penetrant, now available in The Home Depot® stores across Canada
- Expanded lineup of B'laster products at Canadian Tire locations, building on a decade of partnership with key Canadian retailer
- Products available to Canada's industrial market for the first time in company's 60-year history through an exclusive agreement with Wajax
- Canadian Tire and Wajax offerings include several products formulated with Teflon™ flouropolymer to enhance performance
- Growing international sales with key customers is part of the company's overall growth strategy
Cleveland, Ohio, June 21, 2017 - The B'laster Corporation announced today an expanded presence in Canada by adding to their retail presence there and entering the country's industrial market for the first time.
Since 1957, B'laster has delivered professional-grade penetrants, lubricants, rust inhibitors and a full line of specialty formulas for professionals and consumers in the U.S. The company has had a presence in Canada with Canadian Tire for more than a decade and has experienced success there.
The Home Depot® Canada
B'laster's flagship product, the Original PB B'laster Penetrant, is now available in the more than 180 The Home Depot stores across Canada.
"We are excited to introduce B'laster to more Canadian consumers by expanding our already strong retail presence there," said Ted Bradley, Director of Sales at B'laster. "In particular, working with The Home Depot in Canada is a great extension of our partnership with them in the U.S."
B'laster also recently expanded the lineup of their products available at Canadian Tire. In addition to PB B'laster, Canadian consumers will find the following products:
• B'laster Pro-Grade PB-50 Multi-Purpose Lubricant
• B'laster Advanced Dry Lube with TeflonTM
• B'laster Long-Lasting Chain & Cable Lubricant
"Canadian Tire has been a great partner for us over the past ten or so years," Bradley noted. "This expanded product offering is a great next step, and we look forward to continuing to work together to serve Canadian consumers."
Complementary to these developments in the retail market, B'laster launched their products into Canada's industrial market for the first time, with Wajax as the company's exclusive industrial distributor in the country.
Products that are initially available through Wajax's integrated distribution system include:
- The Original PB B'laster Penetrant
- B'laster Pro-Grade PB-50 Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- B'laster Industrial Strength Silicone Lubricant
- B'laster High-Performance White Lithium Grease
- B'laster Advanced Dry Lube with TeflonTM
- B'laster Industrial Graphite Dry Lubricant
- B'laster Non-Chlorinated Brake Cleaner
- B'laster Professional Air Tool Conditioner
- B'laster Professional Air Tool Lubricant
- B'laster Industrial Parts Washer Solvent
"B'laster is thrilled to be partnering with Wajax, a leading industrial products and services provider, to bring its products into Canada's industrial market," said George Ebert, Industrial Sales Manager at B'laster. "Wajax is the right partner because of their resources and technical knowledge. In addition, the company's core values and mission align with B'laster's."
Formulated with Teflon™ Fluoropolymer
The B'laster portfolio at Canadian Tire and Wajax includes several products formulated with Teflon™ fluoropolymer to help reduce friction and wear, enhance performance and protect surfaces. These include PB-50 Multi-Purpose Lubricant, Silicone Lubricant, Chain & Cable Lubricant and Dry Lube.
B'laster's International Expansion Strategy
According to Bradley, B'laster is currently focused on international sales expansion as part of its growth strategy. "We believe this is the right time in the company's history to build on our success serving the U.S. market," Bradley continued. "As we celebrate our 60th anniversary, we are committed to partnering with our customers to continue to grow our presence in Canada and elsewhere."
B'laster also announced today the launch of their products into Mexico through an exclusive partnership with Autozone® Mexico.
All B'laster products are made in the U.S. and will ship to Canada and Mexico from the company's warehouse in Medina, Ohio.
About The B'laster Corporation
Since 1957, the B'laster Corporation has manufactured penetrants, lubricants, rust inhibitors and a full line of specialty, highly concentrated formulas for the automotive, industrial and hardware industries. Known for PB B'laster, the #1-selling penetrant, B'laster delivers products born from professional applications where only the strongest survive. As Rust Belt Warriors, we can promise that by the time a B'laster product ends up in your hands, it's only because the pros have confirmed it's the best.
For more information about B'laster Corp., call (800) 858-6605 or visit www.blastercorp.com
You can also find B'laster on Facebook www.facebook.com/BlasterProducts and Twitter www.twitter.com/blasterproducts
The Teflon™ brand, owned by the Chemours Company, delivers the promise of "making life easier" for a multitude of products that carry its name, and over 90% of consumers are aware of the brand globally. Chemours is a global leader in providing solutions in many industries with market-defining products, application expertise, and chemistry-based innovations. For more information, please visit chemours.com or www.teflon.com